|The 14th Annual Atlantic Nationals Automotive Extravaganza - July 10-13, 2014!|
|How To Find The Atlantic Nationals|
|The Atlantic Nationals are held during the second weekend in July at Centennial Park, in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
The province of New Brunswick is located on the Atlantic Coast and
to find your way to Moncton:
- From Canada: Unless you are coming from Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland, you will head east on Hwy 2 to New Brunswick. Continue on Hwy 2 to Moncton.
- From the U.S: Head east towards the New England States and the North on i95. You can cross the border into Canada through either Calais or Houlton, Maine.
- From Calais, you will cross into Canada at St. Stephen and head east on Hwy 1 to Moncton.
- From Houlton, you will cross into Canada at Woodstock and head east on Hwy 2 to Moncton.
|To find the Atlantic Nationals site at Centennial Park:
- Take exit #446, turning right on Hwy #128 towards Riverview/Moncton City Centre.
- Turn right at the lights on to Edinburgh Drive.
- At the next set of lights, turn left on to St. George Blvd.
You won't be able to miss it now. There's a park on your left, a fire station on your right, and a left turn at the lights into Centennial Park.
Centennial Park, site of the Atlantic Nationals, is centered on the map, at the intersection of St. George Blvd & Milner Rd.
Click here for a fully interactive map of Moncton!
Use the +/- buttons to zoom in or out
Use the 4 arrows to move the map in that direction
With your mouse, simply click and drag to move the map
and double-click to center the spot where your mouse is.
All content, including images, of this website are Copyright © of The Atlantic Nationals
and/or their respective copyright holders and have been used by permission.
No image or content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, or transfered in any form or by any method
without the express written permission of the copyright holder.
|Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Atlantic Nationals|